Who's Reading This Blog Now?

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

from WAHM.COM

Best marketing program on net!!!

Good morning everybody. I know i am a new buddy here but it is my responsibility to contribute the best,among my fellow members,i find on net. I request no spaming here but you may ask the detailes by sending me a brief email to me. I will be more then happy to guide any one about this program and i request only those people who have already got experince with scams so that you join this after a lot of research. So give this a try. I am not telling the name of program so that only those people may get this who really want to work. Drop an email to me and i will get to you as soon as possible. Learner

 seriously? no, seriously?  okay, i have experience with scams so sign me up??!! i don't get it.  no links, no name of program, no email, does this guy (i have to assume it's a guy) really think he's going somewhere with this...?

No comments:

Post a Comment